Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Don't Like Rain...

It just started raining. A whole fucking lot. Damn. I so do not enjoy rain...well it's kinda nice...sometimes. When you're all bundled up inside sitting and watching a good movie or reading a book. But when your plans are to maybe go on a minor shopping spree...rain is definitly tabu.

At work at the moment, only have like an hour left and then it's time for my haircut! Awesomeness. I still dn't have a clue on how I want to cut it though...Mum asked me this morning; "So how are you going to cut your hair? What have you planned?" I just looked at her strangely (I had just woken up, hadn't had any caffeine and was NOT in the mood for small talk) and grumbled something about "I dunno". She sighed and turned back to the computerscreen and continued to play "Farm Town" or whatever on facebook. It's lame. I don't get it, but apparently it's addictive.

Well now I'm gonna check out some Weather Site on Bettinas request...apparently rain is not welcomed in Hanko later this afternoon...mohah.

Well I'll update later on my new hair-due...might even post a pic...who knows? The Smurfs? probably they're almighty or something...

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails