But this is actually important. I just looked through my Blog Archive and found that I had made resolutions for 2010, promises long forgotten. And now I realised that I haven't made any for this year! Holy Mother of...
Anywaay. Here are last years resolutions, let's see if I managed to actually keep them.
- Start exersicing! Join a gym or something... Seriously this whole lazy, "I'm pretty sure I'm going to turn into a potatosack any day now" style I've got going on isn't working. Or well...It's working but it aint doing me any good.
Okay, so this one was a total waste. No progress what-so-ever in that area. Shame on me.
- Avoid Energy Drinks at all cost. It's a life or death situation. Or something. Word.
Wow. This one I actually managed to keep. I can proudly say that I am no longer a Energy-Drink Addict.
- Less computer time. Ugh. That's going to be a hard one.
Well, I have actually spent alot less time on the computer. So I say I did keep this one, kind of.
- Blog frequently. Yes, my dear stalkers I hereby promise to try to blog more often. Do note the word try.
Have I not been more frequent? No? Well, screw that.
- Find an apartment. Yep, that is like my only actual goal for this year. Radical?
Nope. I am sad to say that I failed this one. But hopefully it will be kept this year. Or else I truly fear my sanity.
- Read atleast 10 books this year. That's just something to keep my mind (what's left of it) sharp.
I'm not sure about this one...but yeah I think I've read atleast 10 books...
- Finish up most of my half done writing-projects.
Done! But then I started new-ones. Bugger.
- Throw away those Cancer-Sticks for good. I'm serious here.
Well, ehugm. Let's try again, this year.
- Atleast try to watch what I eat...and stop with all this semi-manufactured shit I've been eating way too much of some times.
FAIL. Such a miserable fail that it actually hurts a little...
- Stop cussing. Hard. One.
Shit. I mean...uum. Okay so obviously I failed this one.
So...I did manage to keep..some of them. Hmm..but I'll get back to you on the delayed resolutions for 2011.