Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Outfit.

We all kind of want Spring to hurry up and get here already. Not only am I so sick and tired of this stupid snow, I'm also waiting for the fashion and color spring always brings.

I was bored so I visited Polyvore and made an outfit. This one, is an oufit that I would love to wear, soon, when Spring approaches but it's not so warm that you can shed all the extra clothing. It shows my love for the color Red, my small obsession with wedge heeled shoes and the fact that I've started to use Blue in my eye-make-up for a really nice and dramatic effect.

It also combines my love for designers; Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen and Alexander Wang. I love their styles and could definitley see myself donning some of their fabulous creations.


Outfit Winter-Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails