Friday, August 21, 2009

Can you say...Friday?

So we have once again reached the end of the week and the weekend is slowly (yes, in a snail-pace) approaching. It's strange. I have questioned time many times before, and I don't think there's any need for me to do it again. I'm still as confused as I was when I questioned it last time.

On another note I have been thinking that this Blog is too...Dark. No, seriously! I know I just updated with the new banner and eeverything...but that's just what's going through my mind right now..I just want more...color!

Enough about that... Yesterday, me and my mates from work headed for the Gym( I know what you're thinking...me at the gym...no way josé...it's true though..) We were supposed to have some kind of traininsession there with some bloke. The Keyword in that sentence was supposed to. Yeah, the guy didn't show. How lame aint that? So I got up...about..2 whole hours(!) too early just to be there. And one of us came there on her friggin day off...just to be at mentioned training happening. Bloody Hell. So thank you Bloke-Who-Shall-Be-UnNamed-In-This-Blog for that awesome session...which didn't exactly happen...
BWSBUNITB...how you dissapoint me...

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails