Saturday, August 22, 2009

Eat The Rich…

“Believe in all the good things
That money just can't buy
Then you won't get no bellyache
From eatin' humble pie
I believe in rags to riches
Your inheritance won't last
So take your Gray poupon my friend
And shove it up your ass”

-Aerosmith-

I am officially an Idiot. This morning, at an very indecent hour I might add, we took off in our boat towards the market. Daddy dearest’s idea, mind you. Well before that I was grumbling about being tired and made myself ready to head off. This involved applying an highly inflammable amount of Hairspray to my hair… When we then got out on the sea, at first I liked it but then…the horror! A thought struck me! My hair was still wet from the frigging Hairspray…it had not dried yet! So if you add wet Hairspray+a lot of Wind you get…=? 
Yeah, one hell of a hairdo.  I realized that by the end of that very windy trip, my hair would look…well something like that…

We arrived at our destination. I immediately searched for a mirror. I found none. But I  did find a small window where i could see my reflection…
As expected …I looked like a bad version of an 80’s HairBand. Freaking Fantastic. Not. Well I managed to somehow fix my new do into something rather presentable. Mohah. Well next problem was that I was wearing my oh-so-fabulous Ripped Jeans. I love them. Older Ladies and Gents looked strangely at them…Oh well.

Now my brilliance is needed. Apparently my awesomeness is needed to fix some food. Yeah.

See you later Alligator…
See you in a while Crocodile…

I humbly apologize for the Lame-Ass lines…I couldn’t help myself.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails