Sunday, August 23, 2009

Brand New Blog Layout!

So I got tired of the old, black, dark, dull and actually rather boring Layout. So I decided to spice it up and add a personal touch (aka my own work). As you can see it is much more colorful and actually rather "80's" inspired. I am introuged by that decade right now...amonst others...

I'm still working some stuff out though, and as I type I'm figuring that 101 Facts about the writer post out. Oh, yeah. It will be up soon enough and I'm working hard (=having the window open as I surf and writing on it occasionally) on that very post and it is progressing (slowly).

Today...was...Sunday. Didn't do much. Was lazy. Ha. Like I am every Sunday. That's my official Lazy Day. Do Nothing but try to sleep until noon and just slag infront of a good movie/book or this very computer. Unfortunatley my body wanted to wake up at...07.00. *Gasps*. I know, I know...it's terrible! I was scolding my brain/body the moment my strangely awake eyes landed on the clock. Why is that? You always wake up when you are allowed to sleep. Sucks.

Well...I have things to do...(not really)...so...

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails