Sunday, September 6, 2009

Beware...Under the Influence of Chocolate Milk...

Hello.

It's Sunday my official "do absolutley nothing" day. And that's pretty much what I've been doing...nothing. I've just walked around the house eating/watching telly and staring at this very glowing computer screen. And oh yeah...how about blowing my freaking nose every five seconds? Or sneezing so hard I think parts of my brain dissapeared somewher into the dark land that is Under My Bed. A terrifying plce to which I choose not to venture...*shudder*. One never knows what can be found down there...

Naah. I'm beeing over dramatic. It isn't that bad. I'm actually feeling alot better to day and the world is filled with stuffed bunnies and fluffy candy Marshmallows(!) again...(to the poor sap that lives in a world like that...I pity you).

Right now I'm listening to...Van Halen's Panama and writing on my fanfic. I really need to update that one...heh...and I have a Lost Boys one going on! Yaaay. One about Paul, of course...oh Paul...*smiles in a dorky way that will should scare you*.

Yeah...I'll get back to that...hehehe...(ignore that last laugh...I am under the influence of Chocolate freaking Milk...Beware...)

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails