Sunday, September 13, 2009

Title Wanted?

So it's Sunday again, huh? Don't exactly know how I got here but.

Yesterday I attended my friends "Farewell Party/Gathering". It was fun and she had now left the country for Spain (The lucky biatch) for three whole months. To Study. That did bring the whole awesomeness down a nudge...right? Sigh...who am I kidding, it so didn't. It was fun and I met some new nice people. Radical.

I want to travel the world. It has been my goal in life since (like) forev-aah (I apologize for that (forever=8th grade)). The Uk,France,Belguim,Switzerland,Australia...you name it and I want to see it. But that won't happen for awhile. I plan to work for about...two years or something and then I am soo out of here! Totally(!).

Today...I didn't do much...I cleaned my car...and then Eddie (My Car (So I Named my Car (Sue Me!))) went to the service-station-thing....for some kind of check-up...I don't know...I just drive and talk to the car it's not like I'm a mechanical genius or something (A strange genius, yes, mechanical, hell no).

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails