Saturday, September 19, 2009

...

Enter a dark room. A bright light appears. The single resident in the room sheilds her eyes and blinks.
*Bloody hell...did we have to use the brightest light you could find?* mumbles are heard, someone who isn't visible is talking quietly.
*What do you mean headlights were the only thing you could find? Oh...bollocks...forget it* turns toward you (reader...durf?).

Greetings. This week talented actor Patric Swayze died. I know I'm like a billion lightyears behind and everything but I haven't had the time to write(Sue Me). How crazy is that? I just wan't to pop in Dirty Dancing in the DVD (if I actually owned it...must buy) and watch it over and over again...I did watch Ghost though. Brilliance.
I didn't cry. I felt weird and sad...and I admit I got a bit teary eyed. I didn't actually cry like when Heath Ledger died though. Yeah.

So a salute to you Patric Swayze! We'll always remember you as the guy who taught us that it was not alright...to put Baby in a corner.


Now I've had the time of my life

No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
and I owe it all to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails