Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Not You...It's Me.

Dear Darling ED.

I know breaking up in a letter is one of the cruelest thing you can do. And yet here I am cowardly writing this awful painful letter to you. I just can't bare the thought of being near you right now, I might slip into our cirkus like affair again.
It's been great, it really has and I loved every minute of it. Our on and off again fling has been wonderful, it truly has. But I have come to the conclusion that it must end, it pains me that it has to end this abruptly and in this awful way, but you must know that I will always have a soft spot for you in my heart. I hope this is not the end, I hope we can still be friends(?). Even if I...have found another. It's true and it pains me to write this to you but it makes it all so much real, you know? His name is Mineral Water and I believe he is good for me.
Our relationship is not nearly as addictive and thrilling as the one you and I once had, but it's going somewhere. I believe it's the start of something good.
So with a pain in my heart and mind I hope you can forgive me for ending this affair. We both enjoyed it while it lasted...right? And who knows...maybe we will meet again some day(?). But right now I need to concentrate on my new relationship. And having you near might will be a disaster, we both know that. I will always remember the great times we shared and I really do hope you can forgive me.
But just know this...It's not you...It's me.

Lots of Love.
Lotta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails