Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Healthier Life...?

Today I was completely out of it. I think I'm suffering from some kind of ED withdrawal.
I've decided to become more healthy. I watched some documentary on fast-food and whatnot and got...well really disgusted. I mean there's so much shit crap in fast food and energy drinks and sodas. We all know that but choose to pretty much ignore it. That's what I've been doing. But starting next week I'm beginning a healthier life.

I've been thinking about becoming a  teetotaller as well. I don't really need to drink, I really see no point in it- sure it's fun and tastes good sometimes but I'm in no need of it...Don't know yet though. But I have been thinking about it...sincerely.
Goodbye Cancersticks! I'm not an avid smoker...it happens but not that often. I'm starting next week saying goodbye to them as well.

I'm very aware that all this might...well flop. But I'm going to try.

Over and Out.

Why Do We Connect Apples With Health?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails