Monday, September 28, 2009

Dork Much?

Heeey...

I have been so lazy busy that I sort of forgot to blog. The Autumn Market(??) has come and gone. I was there, selling stuff and then waisting money on stuff. Like a totally awesome RAMONES hoodie and 2 Nirvana and Motley Crue t-shirts...yaay me. It was pretty much the same as every single freaking year. Mmmhmm. I bought (and ate) way too much candy and wandered around. And sort of gently forced my brother to ride the "Twister" (not that they complained) so I could watch the hot guys that were running it. Dork? Yeah, pretty much. I was tired and annoyed (I wanted to hit people for just walking slow) so I needed something nice to look at...Sue Me.

Spent the weekend celebrating my friends birthday in Turku, fun(ness?). I was the SD (Sober Driver) so yeah I'm holding up on the "healthier life" thing...almost.Yes I have sinned. Please don't hit me in the head with neon green thunderbolts(hides and ducks under the table(insert raised eyebrows here)). I drunk ED. Yes I had a relapse...Mineral Water(Don't get it? Thought not...read this...It will all be much clearer...I think) I'm sooo sorry for cheating on you with ED. The bastard seduced me (kinda like Warren Peace did in a Fanfic I just read...STOP THINKING BRAIN! FOCUS!)(but seriously how can you not drool over that guy...even if Sky High is a lame-ass movie)(yes I said ass...sue me.). I couldn't help myself. My BFF (Oh god...I did not just type that...can someone please smack me?)had bought theese tiny little ED cans that were soo adorable that you just couldn't resist them. And I'm weak. And damn did it taste good...but that was the last of it! Honest...

Well I sort of just realized that the clock struck midnight...spooky? So I'm gonna hit the sack. Yeah.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails