Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn...

So it's October 1st. Autum is officialy here...It's getting colder every day and the leaves on the trees are changing from their lush green into different shades of browns,reds and yellows... Autumn is a pretty nice season except that it reprecents the end of Summer. And the cold. I don't like the cold. But despite my dislike for cold weather I ventured outside and snapped theese pictures, just for you guys reading this. Aren't I considerate?

And a autumn poem...

Nature XXVII, Autumn

by Emily Dickinson

The morns are meeker than they were,
The nuts are getting brown;
The berry's cheek is plumper,
The rose is out of town.
The maple wears a gayer scarf,
The field a scarlet gown,
Lest I should be old-fashioned,
I'll put a trinket on.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails