Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Really...Well That's...Weird...

Greetings Morons of the World!

I found out something incredibly interesting. My last name, if some ancestors hadn't changed it, would have been; Delamott (don't ask me how the fuck you spell it..because I do not know). Yeah pretty awesome, right!? It's french (I'm part french!!(I think...(maybe(almost)))). It's got a crest and everything. That's like...freaking cool! Why did my ancestors change it...I have no idea. It would have been soo much fun to be Charlotta Delamott...COME ON! How totally Gnarly wouldn't that be! Honest! Charlotta Emilia Delamott. Easily transformed into Charlotte Emilie Delamott. (FRENCH-NESS!) hahahaha...so awesome. I'm going to have to check up on this...sincerely.

I'll get back to you.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails