Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 3-On Which The Skies Opened...

Waking up to the sound of a storm is not very pleasant when you know that you have to get out of bed. The fact that the wind is blowing so hard that it sounds like the roof is about to take a hike, and the raindrops are hitting the windows so hard it sounds more like someone's trying to break said windows with small pebbles, is not the sound of a promising day.

The snooze button was my friend today. When I made myself get up (15 minutes later than usual) coffee was the first thing on my mind that and the fact that I so did not want to emerge from under the covers at all.
Weather like this is rather depressing actually. You just want to stay in bed and watch movies or read or something like that. It's nice when you have a day off and can just...be during the day. But when work calls...you just get moody. Atleast I do.

As I stand here watching the clouds try to drown us all cry, I can't help but realize that Autumn really is here. When its not raining or storming like it is today, Autumn can be really beautiful. Today is not one of those days.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails