Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If you were real...I would so marry you...

I have a tendency to get huge small crushes on TV-Characters (or any other fictional character), right now I have fallen in love with the TV-series The Mentalist. And of course it's eccentric and quirky leading man; Patrick Jane (Marry Me?). How can you not fall for him? You never know what he's going to do and the whole "psycic" thing is really cool. I've always had a minor faschination to psycic and paranormal things and that makes the show even better. He's not really psycic he just reads people really well. And even if you know he's going to do something weird and often very unappropriate you  squeal of joy and giggle every time it happens (atleast that's what I do). This guy is the coolest character right now, and matched with the rest of the team he becomes even funnier and more amazing.
So yeah if I could choose my imaginary TV-Husband it would totally be Patrick Jane right now. I think the wedding invatations (I expect the wedding gifts to start showing up in the near future...FYI We really want a bright red coffee maker...thank you very much...)should be showing up in your mailboxes any day now(If Ace and Eyeball hasn't played "Mailbox-Baseball with them again...).


Patrick Jane


Listening To: Santa Carla Twilight By Tiger Army

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails