Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday(?)

I'm curious...Is it just me that the week seems to pass by without noticing it? It's friday, again.

Today my younger brother turns 17. I shall affectionally call him Dweeb1#.
The bloke turns 17 and still acts like he did when he turned 12, when it comes to presents and the likes.
The first thing he said to me this morning was; Couldn't you have gotten up earlier? I have been awake and waiting for ages! I thought you guys would never show up. To which I kindly replied with flipping him the bird discreetly and grumbling that; Would you get up before seven when you didn't have to? I thought not.

So now after a rather good day at work I'm sitting here waiting for all the relatives to arrive. Oh Joy. Kidding. It's actually fun to see all the cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles and second cousins(? I think that is very much the wrong term but...who gives a cake?).

Well anyways. I can hear my grandmother now....I have to like...leave or something. Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails