Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ramblings of Mr.Darcy, John Mayer and Laziness

I've been absent from the Blog-verse again, haven't I? Um...Ooops?
No, seriously I haven't really had anything to write about and I've been busy...sort of. If you can call reading/watching Pride and Prejudice and having Mr. Darcy on my mind 24/7 busy. Joking.
I've been cleaning the house...my younger brother...lets call him Dweeb1#...turns...what 17(?) tomorrow(Yes sad bu true, I had to actually think about how old my brother is...things like age seem irrelevent to me and often slip my mind...sue me.). So the house had to be cleaned.

Last weekend I went with V to see New Moon. It was...okay. Considering the fact that the book was rather boring so how could the movie be anything but? Taylor Lautner made the movie a nudge better though(hello, he was shirtless like...practically the whole movie). To bad he's the same age as my brother...sigh.

I'm at work now...being awfully sneaky and updating...hehe...Joking, again. My last client left like...half an hour ago and I can't make myself do..well...anything. I know, I'm so "the F-word" lazy. (I'm trying to stop cussing)(It's not going so well).

On another note...John Mayer is a genius. He's like...amazing. I've been listening to his music continuously this past week and I am amazed. His voice literally gives me goosebumps. I don't think I'll ever tire of listening to all his songs. Amazing sound and lyrics.

Well..I think I should do something productive for once.

Over and Out.



This song is amazing. I love the original by Tom Petty...but there's just something about John's version. Totally Gnarlatious Dudes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails