Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Mind is a Curious Thing...

Yesterday I popped some old CD's into my old faithful CD Player. I haven't listened to those albums for years and thought I'd give them a try.
Soon enough Jimmy Jansson started to sing about summer and the fact hat 1+1=2...
I had expected that I might start to hum along...I mean I used to listen to this bloke every single day back when I was 13. But I never expected that I would actually remember the words.
But there I was laughing at myself because I was singing along. As soon as the first notes of the song started playing I found myself belting out the exact right words.
The human mind is a curious thing. How is it possible for the brain to store that kind of thing?
These old lyrics that I used to know and sing by heart every day...how can I still do that several years later? Without stumbling once in some songs? When I honestly haven't heard the mentioned song for atleast four years...if not more?

Over and Out...

1 comment:

  1. lol, i hate it when I hear an old song that was like really kool back in the day and i sing along, then realize how lame it actually was.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails