Saturday, February 6, 2010

I actually have a plan...

Greetings,

Saturday again. The first week of February is soon over, stranger than strange that is. When I come home from work I'm going to;
  1. Eat.
  2. Watch some movie...haven't decided which one yet...probably one I've watched a thousand times before.
  3. At some point get ready to go out (which actually takes me more than an hour just because I get distracted along the way...psyko). If I haven't dozed off and overslept. My god I feel so old typing that, seriously. No I am going out tonight but I think I'll saty silver this time. Becaue yeah it's fun to sleep over from time to time..but there's noting that beats your own bed. So we'll see...haven't decided yet.
And that's my plan for today. An actual plan. I almost never plan so this is unusual. The master plan will probaly change still though. I'm pretty certain about that. Anyways.
And on that Bombshell...(Jeremy Clarkson (really should be Prime Minister), yes I've soo been watching Top Gear way to much again)...Good Day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails