Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sherlock Holmes.

So I just watched Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. And it was brilliant. The dialouge, the cast and the way it was shot was great. the plot could have been better but all in all better then I expected.
The interaction between Downey and Law was a joy to watch and the pair basically made the whole movie in my opinion. (Read my full review here.)

One thing that I instantly fell for was the muddy-brown tones the whole movie was set in and the costumes. Oh the costumes were brilliant. I want Holmes and Watsons hats and coats! I thought that the stylist had really done a great job with the costumes, they were pure awesomeness. Just look at these;


A little collage I made to honour the most tubular outfits and characters. Am I really the only one who want's those coats and hats? Do tell me if I am. And yes I do know that these are mens clothing. Who Cares? They look wicked handsome to me and I wouldnt mind wearing them...or something similar with a feminine touch. Savvy?

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails