Saturday, May 29, 2010

Whining. I'm sorry, really I am.

I think my lungs are trying to escape my ribcage through my throat and mouth. Just so they can see what the floor looks like. Selfish little buggers.

I honestly feel like I'm coughing up a lung. During the last...what...15 minutes(?) I must have had atleast 5 major cough-attacks (salutes and mutters; major cough-attacks) (I really need to tune down on the HIMYM re-runs...).

I'm whining. Man, I hate whining and yet I do it. Why? Who cares? I've been in a pissy mood all day I guess. Crap. But I'll stop poisoning the world with my negativity now.
And instead I'll give you a treat; Sean Patrick Flanery.
Old enough to be my dad? Yes.
Hotter than hell. Well, duh.
Have I watched The Boondock Saints again? Of Course.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails