Saturday, June 12, 2010

Crash Test Dummies, what an awesome name for a band.

I have two weeks off from work now. Great, right? Not when all your friends are working. And today as well as yesterday it's been raining. Rain is good, we all know that, but in...reasonable amounts. This is no longer a reasonable amount of rain. I'm whining, I'm sorry. But the weather is bringing me down. I think I'll just watch a movie or something...Yeah, I should do that.

And as a peace offering for my whiny-self I give you; God Shuffled His Feet by Crash Test Dummies. The video is strange...the lyrics are also rather strange...but for some reason I can't get enough of it. Pure Brilliance I tell you. And pluh-ease, Crash Test Dummies has to be one of the greatest names for a band...in the world (said in a Jeremy Clarkson fashion).

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails