Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010.

So Halloween was awesome. Me and V went and saw Paranormal Activity 2, it was so freaking scary! I was seriously shaking so hard after watching that. Spooky.
Then we went out to the Monkey where we met several friends whom I haven't seen in ages and nice new people too. The highlight though was getting our picture taken with two dudes, one dressed as Freddy Kreuger and the other one as Beetlejuice!! Me and V beeing total movie-freaks were extatic. It was just pure awesomeness.

Got home just hours ago, went in-->ate food--->showered and then I headed back out again. Yeah, even if I'm so gigglish and just freakishly tired and slightly, but just slightly *wink* hungover, I went out for coffee with The S.A.. How could I not?

Anyway...now I'm going to park myself in front of the telly.

Over and Out.

Beetlejuice!! And yes, I was a devil.
And Freddy Kreuger, and a Cop who was his girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails