Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To Dress up or Not Dress Up, That is the Question.

Halloween is approaching and I'm going to spend it at my friends place in Turku. We're going to go and see whatever scary movie they're playing; possibly Paranormal Activty 2 or...gulp...Saw 3D. I've never been able to dit through a Saw movie, so I'm kinda rooting for option numero uno. And after that we're probably going out to a Club or something.

Halloween is also a time when I'm questioning wether I should go in a costume or not...
Is there an age when it  becomes taboo to dress up in costume? Or is it just certain costumes?
Two years ago I went as a vampire rockstar. (Note; this was during my Twilight obsessed period)


The picture is slightly gimpified, but not by much. I felt so cool, but the hair was awful to clean out from all the junk I had to put in it. Same goes for the incredibly white make-up, even if I am rather pale on my own. But the point is; it was awesome! So I am considering donning a costume this year, but I think I'm a bit late for that. So maybe some fancy eye-lashes or something will do? I'll think about it.What do you think?


Nail-Polish-Color of the Day; Light Purple.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails