Monday, October 25, 2010

A Strangely Awake and Cheery Monday Morning.

I'm surprising myself with even bothering to enter my blog in the morning. Even more surprising is that I'm actually typing something down.

Sunday was spent with one of my wonderful friends, going for coffee and just cruising around towns talking. Then we sat at her place watching Sex and the City on DVD. Can a Sunday get any better?

Today is Monday. Ew. But it's actually not that bad today for some reason. I'm actually rather awake, I'm not that grumpy and I actually feel good. Weird times eternity. So in a few minutes I'm off to work....So I think I'll leave with this. Oh, and another video. I'm obsessed.
It's a swedish song; Från och med Du with an artist named Oskar Linnroos. It's just something about this song that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails