Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 11: Favorite tv shows

I'm addicted to alot of different TV Shows. C.S.I., Scrubs, Dexter, Sex and the City and so many more. But one show that I'm really into right now and that is;


How I Met Your Mother.

Ted's journey to finding the mother of his kids is one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.
The plot is slightly original, funny and the cast is brilliant.
Marshall, Lily, Robin, Barney and Ted just fit so well together and the actors they've chose to play each character couldn't be more right.

I am, like so many others, a huge fan of Barney Stinson though. He is my favorite character by far, the blonde suit-wearing awesome player played by Neil Patrick Harris never fails to make me laugh.
I adore the sweetness of Marshall and Lily, Robin's "self.awareness" and the hopeless romantic in Ted.

This show always makes me happy. 
Classic HIMYM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails