Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without.

There are actually not alot of things that I don't leave the house without. I'm not really that dependent on alot of things.

But my Phone is one thing, if I don't forget it that is...I've agtually gotten better on having my phone with me. So that is almost always on my person these days.


Another thing is, pathetically, Eyeliner and Mascara. Yep, I'm kinda addicted to make-up. I can deal with being without make-up, but the Eyeliner and Mascara is almost always on.


My handbag, or well one of my handbags seldom leave my shoulder or arm.


Then there's nailpolish. My nails are very seldom without it. And I feel weird if they are.


Now I feel really, really superficial. But the last thing has to be Hairspray. Yep, Hairspray addict right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails