Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?

Technically, last year was 2o1o. But that is also 4 days ago. So because I started this Challenge in 2o1o I chose a picture from 2oo9. Obviously.

This is Me. Technically 2 years ago, but let's go with one eh?

How have I changed?

Well physicly, not that much. My hair is no longer purple, although I'm thinking about making it so again.
Style-wise I'm alot girlier now. Back then I still had some of that punk-edge left in me, not that it has completely evaporaised now either but, you get what I mean.

Mentally. Alot. I'm more grown up I think, and a little less naive. Less shy than I was, but I'm still shy just not as much. I would like to say that I'm wizer, but I doubt it.

I now have a Job, and I'm out of school. I've experienced alot last year (2o1o, that is...and in 2oo9 as well when I think about it).

So all in all, I'm not the same and yet I am. Confused? Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails