Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 16: Dream house.

I have a friend who has her whole house planned out. Like, every single detail.

I'm not like that. But yes I have imagined what my house will look like in the future. I know what I want and I'm kindof anal about some things.

But it's not really about the stuff in the house. My biggest plan for my future house is that I want it to reflect me and any other person that will possibly live there. I want people to know instantly that I'm the one who lives there. I want it to feel like home.

I'm into modern design though, but that feels really cold sometimes so I want to mix it up with a bohemian feel to it. I found some pictures that appeal to me.


It's the wallpaper. The colors. The way the furniture is put together, Different stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails