Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding

I have this strange feeling that basically every girl has atleast once thought about their Wedding and what it would be like. I'm not going to lie, I have too. And I'm not even sure if I want to get married!

I don't want a traditional Wedding, I kinda always wanted to get married on the Beach. I'm not even sure why that is but it's just something that I think would be awesome.

I don't think that I want a big thing, just this simple and intimate cermony. Just really close family and friends, noting big and extravagant. I've never been one for the "Princess-Glamour-Weddings". I like simple things.


But most of all I want the Wedding to represent us. Not some fake thing, just simple, loving and true.



       

Then there's the fact that the Wedding March kind of freaks me out. I just don't like it. So instead I would like to walk down that isle with Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss a Thing. Corny? Very much so, but the rocker-chick in me tells me that it's right and I love that song.
And what about that one special dance? Aerosmith again actually; Deuces Are Wild. Beautiful, I love it and it's just so brilliant.

That would be my dream wedding.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails