Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Music is important to me and I listen to it every day.

 
Put your iPod Mp3 on shuffle, first 10 songs.

  1. John Mayer- Who Says.
    John is, as mentioned,  one of my personal favorites so it's only suiting that he happened to come first. This is a song from his newest album Battle Studies and I enjoy it alot.
  2. Fair to Midland- Stiffback
    So I have a soft spot for rock music. Fair to Midland is a band that I found by accident on the interwebs and I'm really happy for it. I love their original music style and the whole sound. This isn't my favourite song but it is still pretty good.
  3. Chris Bell- Speed of Sound
    This song appears on the soundtrack of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist a pretty cute movie with an amazing soundtrack.
  4. The Stiff Dylans- Ever Fallen In Love.
    There's just something about this song that I love. I can't really explain it but I do.
  5. Fair to Midland- Dance of the Manatee
    Antother FTM song, this is my favourite one and I adore it. From the beginning to the corus and lyrics. Amazing song.
  6. In Flames- Alias
    In Flames is one of the greatest bands ever and I listen to them alot. Alias is also one of my personal favourites. There's just something about the lyrics.
  7. Nickleback- Gotta Be Somebody
    I've always liked Nickleback, and Chad Kroegers' voice. This isn't my favourite one, I like the older ones better but it's a pretty good song.
  8.  Brendan Benson- A Whole Lot Better
    Brendan Benson is a member of The Raconteurs and that's how I found him and his music. This is one of my favourite songs and it always makes me smile and in a good mood. The video is pretty damn awesome as well.
  9. The Skids- The Saints are Coming.
    I basically only have this on my playlist because it's on the movie Boondock Saints II's soundtrack and I love that movie. But the song and the band is good as well.
  10. The Clash- Somebody got Murdered.
    Joe Strummer was a god, a genius. The Clash is one of my all time favourite bands and this song is brilliant. The lyrics, the sound...almost nothing beats The Clash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails