Saturday, May 30, 2009

Graduation, Stress and Freaking Out.

So now I’ve graduated. Finally. It all went well.
We laughed, cried a little and said our goodbyes to that school loppiiisthat has been like a second home to us for three years.
Sad but oh-so true.
And to make things even stranger yours truly was on the radio on Friday morning…Talking about graduation and other stuff with a guy that graduated as well.


Me and my fellow Beauticians.

P1000523

And today…or tomorrow…well at 03.30 we leave Finland for Croatia. Yeah…your very pale Vamp is going to go and get tanned. Yikes. And fly for the first time…eeh…lets hope for the best then eh?
I should actually be packing now…but instead I ended up here… But I am going to quote Tim Gunn and say..."Make it work". And that's what I'm gonna do.
Oh well…I guess that's that, next time you hear from me I’ll be in another country.

See you when I see you.
Over and Out.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails