Thursday, May 28, 2009

It Ends…Tomorrow.

“The walls start breathing
My mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.”

-The All American Rejects-

So today it was the final day of school….for a really long long time. I might go to school sometime…but now the Work Life awaits. It’s really strange.

Today we practiced where we’re supposed to sit at graduation…and how to shake hands with the principal…apparently we’re too stupid to know that for ourselves…tragic really…but oh well.
Don’t have much else to say really…I’m totally beat and annoyed…and it’s raining outside…mahaw.

And oh yeah...did anyone happen to stumble upon Greys yesterday? When (SPOILER!!!) Izzy and Alex got hitched...omg...I cried like a baby. Not only because Alex is now mr. Izzy (so yeah I have a huge crush on the man) but also because it was simply beautiful...

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails