Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's like Thunder and Lightning...


"It's like thunder and lightning
The way you love me is frightening
You better knock, knock on wood, baby"


-Amii Stewart-

Like the Amii Stewart song "Knock on Wood" thunder and lighting was the main subject of last night. A pretty hard thunderstorm raged here. I actually find thunderstorms pretty nice. There's nothing better than lying in your bed with your covers snuggly around you, reading a good book and listening to the storm raging outside the window. Amazing.

Fun day at the course. Learned new things. Interesting and lots of yummy food.
It's funny how some people remind you of another, isn't it? I mean, I thought for sure that I saw Wendy Pepper, you know from Project Runway Season 1? This lady was practically her double! I honestly had to do a double take when I saw her. Wauw.

Well...that's about it...Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails