Friday, August 28, 2009

Yellow,Mellow,Fellow...

Wauw. I think I just lost about ten braincells while typing that title right then and there. Sometimes I'm amazed at my own stupidity cleverness.

So today was the final day on my course-ish...thingy(?). It was great experience and I learned alot. (Jeesh, how text-book prasie was that?) It's true though. Awesome experience with some great people. Let's all do a happy dance. (Why yes, that was sarcasm)
As you can probably tell. I am tired. (Well, duuh...) I got up at 05.30 this morning, drove to the trainstation, took the train to the city, took the metro to the bustation and the bus to the house where the course was held. Talk about using public transportation, eh? But let's not get into that debate.
Me beeing a small-town girl (Oh GummyBears, did I really just type that? Seriously?) and everything found it rather refreshing to "get lost", so to speak, in the massive crowds of aliens people. It really is something to be walking on the Trainstation's platform amongst other "travelers". You see alot of people.
Some hurry, some take it easy, some stand in your way and others run into you...
It is even more interesting when you are practically deaf to the surrounding sounds because your own little soundtrack is pulsating in your ears (Dude who invented the mp3...You are totally Righteous dude!).
I noticed as I was walking down the platform in my own extravagant walk, although I tried not to swing my arms around too much, I mean I could take someones eye out...Sincerely!
Well...what was I talking about again? (Reads former paragraph...mumbles...Eureka!)
As I was typing (writers humor...hahaha...so not funny...I really shouldn't be allowed to type in this state of mind...), I was walking down the platform with Van Halen (what is it with me and Hairbands?) wailing about "Running With The Devil" and noticed that if I looked closely, people were walking in tune with the music...without knowing it! I found that hilarious at the time...but when my brain started functioning again I realized that it was soo lame. Yeah.
Well having your own personal soundtrack is fun...just don't start singing along out loud...I have to stop myself from doing that all the time. Can you say annoying habit? Well I just put my mp3 on shuffle and then watch as the world continues to spin to my personal totally gnarly bitchin awesome Sountrack. Awesomeness.

Yeah but I think I better stop typing and go to sleep now. That would be so nice. My sweet bed is calling...

Sleep Tight. Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails