Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday with no X.

Greetings fellow (internet)surfer-dudes!

So I have managed to find this most awesome Fansite for the Lost Boys. For fans by fans, you know that kind of thing. It is most awesome!
It's so great to talk to people that are just as obsessed by the same thing as you are.

I had this really weird dream featuring Ben Barnes last night (Get your mind out of the gutter!!!). Or well it started out with my cousin winning some contest where the price was meeting the Jonas Brothers. But since she's 13 she had to have someone of age with her and her mum and dad couldn't, so she asked me. I agreed. We met the JB's I wasn't that excited since I'm not that much of a fan, it was pretty cool though. And my cousin was like hyperventilating or something. Anyway...one thing turned to another and suddenly we were supposed to meet other Disney Celebs. Once again I was not that excited until some random dude pointed out that Narnia is a Disney production. I was needless to say more exctied as soon as the words left the blokes mouth. So I guess that you have already guessed that I got to meet Ben in the dream. Somehow I managed to stay calm and collected. IT WAS MOST AWESOME. He was so cool and polite...and I thought Gentlemen was an exterminated species. He was smiling most of the time and dream me wondered how the hell I didn't melt!



Well that was pretty much it...

Now back to doing something of importance!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you dreamed about sexy Ben...any dream is a good dream as long as it has Ben in it, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails