Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday.HairMetal and Rime In Me Hair...

Dear Blog...

Last night I managed to get lost and somehow ended up at A8 x) I wonder how THAT happaned. Well anyways had loads of fun. Saw alot of people that I haven't seen in ages!
It's so much fun to talk to someone that you haven't talked to for awhile, because you have so much to talk about! Most Awesome.

Today...I haven't done that much. Basically; woke up, had a very-much-needed cup of coffee, watched Nin ja Warrior on the telly (I know. I know. Spare me please), then I went for a walk and the strangest thing happened. By bangs were coated in rime! My hair wasn't even wet! Most strange.
Now I'm sitting here listening to Guns N' Roses, Motley Crue and any other metal-band I happen to have stored somewhere...Radical!

Over and Out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails