Saturday, April 17, 2010

Introducing...

...The Wallflower Diaries.

According to the Urban Dictionary a Wallflower is; a type of loner. seemingly shy folks who no one really knows. often some of the most interesting people if one actually talks to them.

That's true to a certain degree I think. And I'm not even sure why I picked that name but it just fit somehow. Because I am and always have been sort of a Dork and kind of a wallflower. So this new name and image suits better than the old one I think. The link has not changed, the contest probably wont either. But the whole feel of it has, atleast to me.

It's still unders construction though...new headers and whatnot. 

Peace Out!

And now a really nice song by Jack's Mannequin; Dear Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails