Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Post!? Gasp!?

I know what you're thinking; another post, already? And yeah, it is another post because I actually felt like posting for a change.

This weekend was very calm, for once. I didn't even bother trying to contact any of my friends (I'm a horrible person, aren't I?) just because all I wanted to do was take it slow and just relax at our cabin. And mostly sleep, which is what I did. A whole bloody lot.

Apparently strange winds have been blowing over our country lately, storms, extreme heat, thunder and lightning, you know, that kind of thing. Just a minute ago the rain was pouring down and now I can actually see the sun again, hello Weather Dudes, make up your minds! Do you know how difficult it is to know what kind of shoes you should wear when you go about it like this!?
My choice of flip-flops thing morning now seems pretty good, but a minute ago when the rain was pouring. Let's just saw my little toesies wept, silently.

But enough whining for now.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails