Friday, August 13, 2010

Spa Day at My House...

Hey Reader,

Yeah, that felt lame. Today is one of those days when I'm prepping myself. Yep, painting my nails, scrubbing my skin, and doing a miniature facial/pedicure.
Awesome, right? The thing is I almost never do these things to myself because I do it for a living. I do these hings to my clients every single day.
But today I fle tlike it :)

I just hope noone shows up here un-announced...because I'm sorta sitting around in front of the TV in my undies, with my face covered ina brown facial mask...while shaving my legs. I do loads at once, multi tasking xD

But I'll get back to that and tomorrow I'm heading to Sweden (bleeding Sweden, yeah)...(sorry, really bad swedish commercial...)

Peace Out.

I will not put my own facial mask here...so this will do xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails