Saturday, August 7, 2010

I am not Dead.

Hey...(followed by an akward silence...)

I've been absent from the Blogverse again, and I'm actually not that sorry at all. I've managed to work alot, have a weeks vacation filled to the brim with faschinating activities. And no, I'm actually not joshing with you this time.
My vacation was spent; at the cabin, fishing(awesome), going to the theater(the play was Robin Hood and it was totally gnarlatious),Shopping (A), going out dancing and hm...drinking(I've been doing that quite alot lately, that's why I'm planning a quiet and calm weekend this weekend), going to the amusement park Linnanmäki and having a most fabulous time with my awesome friends, and visiting some people and other things...
So that's that is a nutshell...Now I'm back at work again, which is  nice, even if I would love to have some time off again in the heat.

And..that's that, I guess...

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails