Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nostalgia.

I'm sitting with my newly painted yellow (awesome) nails and listening to old, kinda shitty music that I used to listen to when I was 12-approx 14. Yeah. THAT kind of music.

Anyone remember Rednex, Hanson, Lou Bega, DJ Ötzi, Eiffel 65? Vengaboys anyone? Joakim Hilson, Jimmy Jansson basically any swedish popartist you can think of? Yeah, I know.

Anyway, just to lift everyones spirits...and to have a huge big laugh, one of the biggest hits when I was about...11(!?).

You're Welcome, No Need To Thank Me.
Seriously, Don't.



Damn I couldn't find the actual Music Video. But anyway and just a treat to all girls that were fawning, because I know we all were, over Hanson  once upon a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails