Monday, September 6, 2010

Carrie Bradshaw; The Patron Saint of Shoes?

A couple of years ago, hell even one year ago you wouldn't have caught me dead in a pair of heels.I thought they were deathtraps that would never make their way onto my feet. Well, that and I couldn't walk in them.

Now, it's a whole different story. I've practised and can actually walk in heels now. So I find myself drooling infront of shoe-shops slightly too often. Watching old Sex and the City reruns doesn't exactly help. I mean Carrie Bradshaw has to be a spokesperson for shoes everywhere.  When I think about it...not only shoes but fashion over all.
Just look at these examples. They are fabulous, the fact that SJP seems to be able to pull of basically anything does help though.
So where does my newly found obsession with shoes begin? I've always adored Carrie's shoes way before I was able to walk in something remotely like them. But now when I can, and I have the money to buy them, they seem to find their way into my closet. Awesomeness.
I have personally fallen inlove with the brand; Tamaris. Check out this link for some of their gorgeous ankle boots.
Right now though I'm in search for a pair of comfrotable, basic and good looking pumps.
Something like these. What is your favorite type of shoe? I'm a boot girl myself, has something to do with the Rocker Chick inside me I think.
And since my cousin was yapping to me about quitting his blog (I know!) I promised that I would put up a link here, so if you want, check it out. It's actually pretty funny, he's a whiz at photoshopping and puts up his work frequently. And ah, then there's his obsession with Alvin and the Chipmunks. Yeah. I choose not to comment that. Yeah.


Charlie (I felt like calling myself that today) Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails