Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Cheeks Hurt from Smiling so much.

So last night was D-Day. Yeah I know that usualy means "Dooms Day" but in this case it was Date Day. Yeah I went on a blind date with the "Secert Admirer" that I mentioned in a earlier post.

This, of course, is not the flower.
My hands were shaking, I was trying to not stop breathing and generally nervous as hell. As it turned out I had nothing to be nervous about. Greatest Night. Ever.

I'm not going to go into detail because I don't feel comfotable with doing that on the world wide web. But it was awesome and so romantic. I got a flower. A FLOWER! Who does that anymore...seriosuly? Brilliant, and now I can't seem to stop smiling and giggling to myself. And now...I'm rambling...

I think it's best if I say Over and Out now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails