Monday, November 22, 2010

I Love/Hate the fact that Christmas is approaching.

So I've been looking at dresses, the Shopaholic in me is screaming that I need something new to wear at Christmas. Because it is approaching terrifyingly fast, that holdiay we all have a Love/Hate relationship with.
Because yes, I like the food, the lights and decorations, the tree, the whole feel of Christmas.
The stress, I could live without. And I love giving my near and dear gifts and yet I hate buying them. Because I can never figure out what to give them, seriously it is a humongous issue for me. Ew.

Anyway here's some dresses I found, aren't they prrrrrrrrrretty?

London Dress EUR 29,90, Only - NELLY.COM


Carrie EUR 82,50, Jarlo - NELLY.COM

Farina Dress EUR 94,90, Samsøe Samsøe - NELLY.COM

I also stumbled over these in the Shoe section, I couldn't help myself. I had to look.

Lamia EUR 27,90, Nelly Shoes - NELLY.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails