Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Cleverness of Winnie the Pooh.

No, I haven't lost my marbles. I was looking up different quotes and found a bunch said by none other than Winnie the Pooh. That bear we all loved to hate at one point of our life. I liked the books when I was a kid, then I outgrew them. But now, reading some parts of it makes me realize how clever that honey-addict of a bear truly is.
The small comments that we laughed at and thought were hilarious as kids, still are but now we actually understand the pretty insightful meaning behind those words.

Here are some of my personal favourites, both funny ones, and very clever ones.
You just gotta love that bear.

“People who don't Think probably don't have Brains; rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake.”

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”

“When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”

“Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.”

“I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.”

-Winnie the Pooh-


Pooh and Piglet ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails