Thursday, December 2, 2010

December = The Month of Gift Giving.

True, right? But December is also the month of; I'm-Freaking-Out-Because-I-Don't-Know-What-To-Get-Anybody.

Giving gifts, is fun. I like it alot but there one huge problem. My imagination may be absolutley brilliant when it comes to writing fictional stories or weird names for titles to my blog posts but when it comes to presents...Well, that talented mind seems to dissapear and all that is left is a bunch of confused neanderthal noises like; Uuuh, uugh, baaah...and the ultimate line; I dunno.

Each year I stand at the shops looking at the shelves confused. Because I have no idea of what to get anybody. So eventually I grap something crappy that I am not at all saticfied with at the last freaking minute. You know that present that makes you want to cringe as you see the person in question unwrapping the paper. Yeah, that gift.

But this year is going to be different. I've promised myself that much. Because this year I'm going to start relatively early with the gift-shopping. This weekend, the S.A.and I are going Christmas Shopping. And I've made a promise to myself to atleast try and get all the gifts done on Saturday. I sure hope I'll succeed. I actually have two done already, I feel proud.


I'm also going to try and not end up looking like that or freaking out and bursting into tears of frustration. Bloody Hell. Speaking of that cuss in praticular, I saw HP 7 Part One last night. Honestly? Alot better than I thought it would be. The world sure is full of surprises.

Over and Out.

*I guess I should stop calling him "The S.A." because he isn't exactly secret anymore is he...I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails