Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meh.

That's the perfect word to describe my mood with right now. Meh.

Everyone is stupid, everyone does everything wrong and this goddamn planet with its depressing weather sucks.

Last night I ate half-a-bag of chips and half a chocolate-bar and drank atleast 3 cups of Coke. Only to feel bad about it seconds later. Then I moped for a while and watched Supernatural and drooled over Jensen Ackles, I felt slightly better.

I feel fat. My head hurts. My stomach hurts. I kinda feel like bashing someones head in with a hammer. Oh and I would love some ice-cream right now.

Damn.

I hate PMS*.

Cheers, or whatever...


*this is actually pretty rare for me because I almost never suffer from this "sickness" but when I do...well I kindof turn into Lady-Bitch-Alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails