Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ReincarnatedRockstarVamp @ Work.

Helou followers.

I am as the headline says at work, being bored and sneaky again. Fucking fantastic...
Don't have much to say...my best mate visited me on Saturday...have worked loads...
Still waiting for my 9 movies to arrive in my mailbox...soon I will be forced to play Mailbox-Baseball with it...joking...or am I?

What else? Soon I'll graduate..only one week left on the training-program-thingy...(ILA)...and then one single week in school and then I'm finished. It's kinda sad actually...to leave that "Safe Haven" behind and enter the cruel "real world"...enter any song by Queen here...why? I don't know... That didn't even make sense to me...oh well...

But I guess I should do something productive...that or get some coffee...

Toodles! See you when I see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails